First of all, you should remove the smartphone away from the liquid and turn it off to reduce the likelihood of a short circuit. You need to remove the case, remove the battery, SIM card and memory card.
Moreover, if the gadget got into the soup, it is necessary to rinse the device under a thin stream of distilled water to remove dirt and avoid corrosion.
Next, it is recommended to put the device on a cloth or microfiber cloth to dry. It is worth leaving the phone for 48 hours, and after a day, install the device vertically, with the USB port down.
Two days after falling into the water, the smartphone cannot be turned on and connected to the mains. Experts do not advise shaking the device and drying it with a hair dryer. Also, you should not put a wet phone in rice or buckwheat, as the husk can get inside.